Thursday, October 16, 2008

Boss' Day

Today is Boss' Day, and that calls for celebration. I appreciate my boss. He's pretty awesome, no matter what Greg says about him! He's supportive and usually displays just the right amount of involvement in my day to day work. He supervises quietly and is quick to show appreciation for the things I do. Especially what I did is give him cheese.

So here's to you, dear Casper, boss of our house. Maybe tonight we can have a little fun celebrating with cheese and squeaks while Greg's gone bowling.

7 comments:

From the Doghouse said...

Yeah, Casper!

Sandi said...

LOL

black betty said...

he is beautiful!

Supermom said...

Boss indeed!

The Topiary Cow said...

Oh my. That is one beautiful dog.

Cow is in luuuuuuve.

Moo!

Susan said...

Oh geez. If he sees those comments his head will explode. It's certainly big enough (and spoiled enough) already!

(But yes, he's probably the most awesome dog I've ever owned.)

CluckyRN said...

(Or that's owned YOU?)

He's a cutie...you can just see the mischief in his eyes :) Has he escaped anymore?

At least when your Boss wants his tummy rubbed, it isn't grounds for a harassment claim. Heh.

~:>