Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Lazy

I will readily admit that I'm not in good enough shape to routinely climb the stairs to my office on the 6th floor (in a building with a basement and sub-basement, which leads outside). However, since moving to this building I have made a point to routinely take the stairs down any time I have to hike across campus (which is two to three times a day, at least.)

Now I must confess that for the past few days I have not been taking the stairs down, but rather have been taking the elevator. I have a good reason. I've nearly broken my neck trying to walk down 6-8 flights of stairs while playing brickbreaker on my cell phone. It's much easier in the elevator. I have, however, learned to navigate the long walkway in between buildings while keeping my ball alive, and I think that demonstrates some serious talent.

7 comments:

dhcoop said...

Definitely talent!

LOL!

mayberry said...

I am in awe of your athleticism

From the Doghouse said...

It's all about the focus ...

Susan said...

Clearly, none of you saw me trying to do it and walk down stairs. That was just plain ugly.

Sandi said...

Yes, but were you chewing gum at the same time?

black betty said...

you're my hero! :D

The Topiary Cow said...

Ha!

Cow will watch for your crumpled body on the stairs...

Moo!