Saturday, November 29, 2008

Thankful

On this holiday, when we all take a moment to recognize how thankful we are for all the blessings in life. I'm certainly grateful for pretty much every single thing in my life.

At this particular moment I'm pretty thankful for the fact that we've got enough money in the bank to pay to fix the leak in our roof and to repair and repaint the sheet rock in the bathroom. I'm also thankful that Greg found where the water was pooling before the entire ceiling fell in. Because that's certainly something that would happen to us during the Thanksgiving holiday. I'm even thankful that we decided not to make the trip back to my parents' house for the weekend. If we had, we wouldn't have found it until sometime late Saturday and would probably have a much bigger mess on our hands.

Meanwhile, I'm ignoring the fact that my psycho pup won't set foot into his brand new $100 doghouse that we got for him.

2 comments:

mayberry said...

Sheesh! WHY does that kind of stuff always happen around the WORST possible time?

You should just give the pup the BOX the house came in. Heh.

From the Doghouse said...

Doghouse? Did someone say doghouse?