Thursday, July 2, 2009

I Can Do IT!

I can't believe I'm about to say this, but I think I'm going to have the nursery ready to go before we leave for South Carolina. My goal had been to get the room completely empty and cleaned so that when we get home with loads of gear we can unload it directly into the nursery and start setting things up.

I've got the cleaned out part done, it's completely empty. It hasn't been this empty since the day we moved in. Yesterday I vacuumed and washed down the walls in preparation for sprucing up with a fresh coat of paint. Today I started taping up the walls so we can paint on Saturday. Monday I can clean the carpet and it'll have a week to dry before we start moving in.

Look at me being all domestic and ahead of schedule. I thought for sure I'd still be hauling junk out of there Tuesday night. Now I need a new excuse to procrastinate packing...

No comments: