Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Predictions

I don't do New Year's Resolutions. I do set goals throughout the year, but they rarely have anything to do with January 1. That said, I thought I'd make some predictions about the upcoming year:

1. My little bundle of cuddles will become mobile and will no longer want to be a bundle of cuddles. Hard to believe that will happen so fast, but I'm stocking up on cuddles while I have them.

2. I will have more good days than bad, but the bad ones will probably be exceptionally bad.

3. We will revise our financial plan at least 14 times, but will still have an increase in net worth by the end of 2010.

4. I will introduce Kaycie to the beach. And she will probably hate it.

5. I will start many new books, and won't finish half of them.

6. I will grow more as a person than I ever have in a 12 month period.

7. I will blog less, but have more stories I wish I had time to sit down and share.

8. Kaycie's grandparents will be spoiled rotten by the end of the year. Oh wait, I can check that one off now.

We've been blessed more in the past year than I ever imagined, and I'm very grateful. I can only hope the upcoming year is just as good.

No comments: