Saturday, January 2, 2010

Getting Close

So you may recall that I've mentioned the library that's being built behind my house. As in, DIRECTLY behind my house. In what used to be a heavily wooded area. Well, they should be done with the construction in the next month or two and hopefully have it open by mid-Spring. The outside part is mostly done, and ever since they put up the lights in the parking lot it looks like aliens have landed a space ship behind my house. The view from my back fence:



And the view from my back door:



I'm going to need a new back fence. And perhaps heavier drapes on the back door. At least we still have some trees for cover, you can see the entire building from my neighbor's back yard on the other side of this fence.

1 comment:

black betty said...

wow...you're gonna have to wear shades, boo. :P