Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Memo

To the socially inept moron who thought it would be fun to sit around and code some idiotic computer virus that would take down hundreds of computers at a business, such as a major hospital:

I'm not actually wishing you any harm, but if you happen to be in some traumatic accident while traveling through the city where I work, I would find it ironic if your treatment were dealyed due to the fact that the computers necessary to process you into the only certified level 1 trauma facility in the state were temporarily incapitated. I'm sure that in that event those computers would have been fixed faster, but my husband wasn't there to fix them because he's on the 4pm to midnight shift all week trying to clean up your little mess.

And if that were to happen, and you end up having to wait, I hope you get to sit next to some really scary person in the waiting room. And catch a cold while you're there. And if that cold happens to get bad enough that you end up with some bronchial infection and have to be admitted to our hospital, I hope you're on a service with a lot of interns and first year residents who are clueless. And a mean nurse.

And I probably wouldn't feel bad for you if you ended up with some type of terrible skin infection where you lost use of all of your fingers, or had to have a hand amputated or something. At least then you'd have to find a new hobby and I'd get to see my husband again.

3 comments:

mayberry said...

This is the dark side of Susan that we don't get to see much....

From the Doghouse said...

At least you're not irritated about it.

black betty said...

oh my...that sucks!