Friday, June 19, 2009

FYI

I'm not dead yet, just hanging around chillin' like preggo people do. Waiting on Greg to wake up from a much deserved nap so I can finish packing to go over the river and through the woods.

Ironically, we really do go over several rivers and through many, many trees to get to Grandma's house.

This weekend we're hanging with the fam for Daddy's Day weekend, and Mom said she wants to make a trip to the famous Frank Tank's to look for material so Grandma can work on a baby quilt. I'm all for that. I just love a handmade quilt, and my grandmother has been making them since she was old enough to walk. I told Mom I didn't really care what fabric she used, Tot would use whatever she made. And I meant it. Grandma's waited a really long time to make a baby quilt for me!

Oh, and I ended up ordering the shower curtain displayed in the previous post. No, I do not plan to use it for our shower. Although if it gets here and doesn't suit my other purposes, it would make for a very happy bathroom. I do love me some daisies.

Have a great weekend, friends and neighbors!

No comments: