Sunday, June 21, 2009

Only In Nowhere, MS

I had a pretty darn good weekend. Saturday I went with my grandma to pick out fabric for a baby quilt. Found some very happy stuff, which I will share in another post. Later that afternoon we did a little shopping at the Fancy Flea (not making that up, it's the new flea market) and a few pawn shops, with milk shakes and malts at a genuine old fashioned drug store ice cream counter. And then we went drag racing to watch my brother race my dad's Studebaker. Despite losing in the third round, they should be first in points for the season now.

So, here's a picture of me and Tot with Grandma.



We stopped by Morton today to visit with the in-laws before heading home, and to have a little Daddy's Day lunch. I've been blessed with some pretty awesome Dad's in my world, and I'm grateful for every one of them.

Now I'm just happy to be home and am about to contemplate a nap. Tot sends out a happy Father's Day to all.

3 comments:

tank said...

And what a precious grandmother! Cherish those times.

Susan said...

Grandma is awesome. I wanna be just like her. She's feisty!

The Davidson's: Lynn, Chris, Park, and Dalt said...

Awww...I miss Mamaw. She's such a blessing to us. I hope I can be as strong and awesome as she is someday. You look so cute with your little baby belly. :)