Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Tomorrow

Tomorrow is the big day. We go to the doctor tomorrow afternoon to see if Tot will cooperate with revealing the mystery of his or her gender. Yes, I will share those results with you at some point after we get home tomorrow, but if you're on Facebook it'll probably get posted there first since it's easier to access from my phone. You wouldn't believe how many people have sent me emails and texts over the past few days asking what time our appointment is and wanting to make sure I let them know the verdict. Tot has an awful lot of friends already.

To be honest, I think I'm more anxious to see how big Tot's gotten than to find out the gender. Dr. T also said we should be able to check the functioning of a few vital organs this time around, which is why we waited 5 weeks instead of 4 for this appointment.

In other baby-related news, we had to ground Tot again over the weekend. Friday night I was laying in bed minding my own business when Tot started kicking me in the side. I explained that kicking Mommy wasn't allowed, but then it happened again. We can't tolerate that kind of behavior, so I'm starting the discipline early. Grounded. I'm thinking by the time I give birth Tot will already be grounded until age 21. Should make those scary teenage dating years easier on us!

4 comments:

The Davidson's: Lynn, Chris, Park, and Dalt said...

So how do you feel about the kicking??? That was my fave part of being pregnant...until he got the hiccups! That was too funny! You'll see. I'm so excited!!! Can't wait to get your message tomorrow about Tot!!!

Sandi said...

So before Dr. T finished med school, he was Mr. T?
LOL

Sandi said...

I pity the fool that gets kicked in the ribs!

Susan said...

Except in this case Dr.T would be more like Mrs. T. But that makes her married to Mr. T...

And I pity the fool that goes in there today and tells her I only put on 2 more pounds, for a total of +4 at the halfway point!