Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Wait For It...

What? You thought I'd return to blogging without some pictures of my baby girl? Crazy talk.


Helping unload the dishwasher. (Notice the only silverware left is HER spoons. Those always come out last, after a bit of reorganizing.)



We started a new semester of Kindermusik, which is FUN. Kaycie likes to play the drum.



And finally, my baby girl has been sick with the ickies for a week and today we went to the doc for better meds. Thankfully just an upper respiratory thing. She was coughing so bad last night I was starting to worry about RSV. Doc said she'd seen a whole lot of it today, so hopefully we didn't bring it home! (Ignore the bruises on her face. I promise we haven't been beating her. And she's actually added a couple more since I took this. Sigh.)

No comments: