Wednesday, September 21, 2011

MicroTot Update

Forgot to mention that I had a doc appointment this morning. I gained six pounds, which is good because now I'm at +5 total. Sigh. Amazing how much I can gain when I stop throwing up. Anyway, next visit we'll have another sonogram and do my glucose test (BLAH!) and that kind of stuff. Which means I really need to desugarfy over the next 4 weeks. But not until after vacation! And I'm stoked to be getting more pictures on the next visit. With Kaycie we didn't get any after 20 weeks. This time I'm old, so I get bonus pictures!

1 comment:

Allison said...

You know, with all of the advancements in modern medicine, I still don't understand why some of the basic things (glucose test) cannot be simpler and more TASTY. I mean seriously - we can put a man on the moon but we can't make a drink for that test that takes like a coke. Or actual juice. Or something.