Monday, December 17, 2007

5 Things - Wish List

5 Things I Want for Christmas

Tonight I got my annual message from my brother asking what he's buying me for Christmas. The tradition is that he asks, I tell him, he buys it and gives it me to wrap when we all get to the parents' house for the festivities. This year I asked him what his budget was and he responded, "Less than Bill Gates and more than the guy sleeping in the cardboard box." I figured that gave me some room to work, so I gave him a list.

1. $40,000 gift certificate to Chase Mortgage
2. Rechargeable AA batteries
3. Sonic gift cards
4. PlayStation 3
5. Tank of gas

He did say that the tank of gas was out of the bounds of reason, so I told him I understood and to shoot for the PS3. But to make sure he got the 80G, 'cause the 40G won't play the old PS2 games.

9 comments:

mayberry said...

Is THAT all? You're not hard to shop for at all. =)

Susan said...

Making a list is the hardest part of the holiday for me. I have most everything I need. Big Brother doesn't usually get a list, he usually gets told one thing to buy. This year, after making 2 other lists for family, I was flat out of ideas. Other things I included were Claritin D and a delux pup house for Casper, complete with central heat/air and satalite tv.

mayberry said...

Ask him for a massage from a spa. Those NEVER get old.

Supermom said...

I'm sitting here reading the paper at lunch.

Your blog comment made the Op page!

From the Doghouse said...

A full tank of gas.

Sigh.

I think I remember those.

Susan said...

Huh? What? Where? Who? I comment on nothing. I have no comment. I deny EVERYTHING!

Huh?

Webmaster said...

I'm with mayberry. Go for the spa treatment.

Susan said...

Of all the people I would NEVER ask to get me a spa treatment... my brother is at the top of that list! One year he got me a digital tire pressure gauge.

Webmaster said...

LOL
Hey, Trio has gift certificates. :)