Saturday, June 28, 2008

The Bad and the Good

The bad - You know how bad things happen in three's? Well, after the blowout and the flat tire three days later on my car, we've been anxious for the third shoe to fall. Yesterday we realized the windshield wipers were no longer working.

The good - Despite the fact it was indeed raining when we discovered this, it wasn't raining so hard that we couldn't get home!

The bad - In light of the lack of windshield wipers on my car, I took Greg's Mustang in to work this morning. Which what I'm blaming for the Clinton police officer pulling me over. No, I'm sure doing 45 in a 30 had nothing to do with it!

The good - Thanks to the heavy radio traffic to due to somebody getting arrested in town, he gave me a warning instead of a ticket. Whew.

3 comments:

Supermom said...

Whew! That is great about the warning fer sure!

From the Doghouse said...

Go Speed Racer ...

mayberry said...

Man, I HATE getting pulled over!

Glad you got out of that one!