Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Partial Truths

I walked into the living room a few minutes ago and my dear husband casually asked what I was doing. I answered, "Packing."

And it's mostly true. There's a suitcase in the floor (which he put there) and clothes piled all over the bed (mostly his) and I feel confident that the toenails that I am currently painting will be going on the trip with us, therefore painting them should be considered packing, right?

For someone who loves to travel so much, I hate packing for more than two days. Unless we're going to the beach. Then I can pack for two days and wear beach bum tank tops the rest of the time!

5 comments:

Webmaster said...

I think toenail polish/polished toes absolutely should count in the packing.

Webmaster said...

So should regular blog breaks.

Supermom said...

Mr. Supermom is an expert packer. Then again traveling for a living.. I guess it's a skill that is undeniable.

Me? I am a terrible packer. Terrible.

Susan said...

The friend we're going to visit could pack her entire wardrobe in a briefcase with room to spare for snacks. I can't get two days worth of clothes in a giant suitcase without sitting on it to zip. It's a special talent, you're either born with it or not. I choose not.

Anonymous said...

i could before kids...but not anymore...they "require" too much stuff!!!! =)