Monday, June 2, 2008

Idiot of the Day Award

I just got back from taking some lab coats to be monogrammed. While waiting for the traffic light to change so I could cross back over State Street to the hospital I noticed a group of about five women running across the street despite the clear "do not walk" signal AND the firetruck screaming towards them at high speed with lights flashing.

My first thought was, "IDIOTS!" My second thought was that it was a shame our emergency department chief was off today, that's the kind of carnage that makes his day worthwhile.

3 comments:

Supermom said...

ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Webmaster said...

"Hey girls, look, firemen!!"

From the Doghouse said...

"They're cute too. I wonder if they're sing-(bam) "

They were probably rushing to put on their Bluetooth an drive without hands.