Friday, January 30, 2009

Seriously.

So I'm still sick, but have been back at work the past two days because let's face it, it's the end of the month and I had stuff that had to be done.

Meanwhile, in the past 48 hours I've moved my office - AGAIN - back across campus, resigned from my job, and have had three different people ask/suggest that I'm pregnant. One of those people was my boss, and the conversation went like this:

Me: I'm not pregnant.
Him: Are you sure?? Have you checked? Maybe you could be...
Me: Yes I'm sure... what the he...
Him: Well why not? I want a Hall baby! Would you get on that???

Sigh. I should add here that my boss is also a friend of ours who Greg has known for much longer than I've worked for him, so it's less inappropriate than just plain weird. I mean, we don't get that kind of stuff from our parents! Sheesh.

1 comment:

mayberry said...

Hope you feel better soon!!