Sunday, July 22, 2007

P.S.

And might I add that right after dinner my dear husbands says, "I know who dies." ??? He's on book 3! How... He admitted that he got my book while I was in the shower last night and he read parts of the last two chapters. Said he couldn't stand to not know! Granted, by that time I'd pretty much read up to the last 50 pages, so I knew who died in the big battle, but geez louise! That was some kind of not fair! Normally I like to read the very last sentence of the books as soon as I start them, but not this one. uh uh. Couldn't do it. Much too risky (and now I'm glad I didn't, as I was pretty convinced that something was happening toward the end that ended up not as it seemed, but I'd have known better if I'd read the last line!). But he knew YESTERDAY!

And as a final side note - V just didn't seem as scary at the end as he had in earlier books, and even earlier in this book...

No comments: