Sunday, July 29, 2007

Sharonda and Victor

Greg and I had the honor of being invited to a cookout for Sharonda and Victor this past weekend. Kudos to Danielle and Gerry for the great food and fabulous hostessing. We really enjoyed seeing the Bristow family, especially Jenny who was in town for marathon baby showers. I know it's not that often that the entire family gets together these days, so it was an honor to be included during the festivity. As the wedding planning gets in full swing I'm sure I'll get more opportunities than usual over the next several months, and I'm looking forward to it. One of the things I miss about living in Vicksburg is spending time with Sharonda and her family! And I couldn't be happier that Victor is joining the family. I think he knows what he's in for, and is sticking around anyway! That either makes him crazy or brave, but either way we love him for it.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Victor and Sharonda
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Sharonda and Me

No comments: