Monday, September 3, 2007

5 Things - Labor Day Weekend

5 Things I Accomplished from My Holiday Weekend To-Do List

1. Challenged my husband to a Spiderman pinball rematch at the bowling alley. And yeah, I won. The first game, anyway. But that was the only one that mattered, so we won't discuss the rest.

2. Started the new Disney Sorcerer's Apprentice puzzle we bought at Toys R Us when we were shopping for Dalton's birthday present.

3. Curled up in bed in the middle of the day and watched tennis on the BA HDTV. Two days in a row. The jumbo-tron in the living room is bigger, but we sold the HD receiver on Ebay last year and haven't replaced it yet, so the new BA TV is prettier.

4. Became reacquainted with the grill and the fabulous food it offers.

5. Slept late. And then took naps.

And now I'm about to go fire up the Wii and test out the new game we got in the mail las week, then order my new camera, then be done with my long weekend. Sigh. I'll miss you, holiday weekend!

19 days to vacation, and a VERY long weekend!

No comments: