Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Day Off?

After looking at my schedule for the next couple of months, I decided to go ahead and take a couple of days off at the end of this week. I won't have another free weekend until May, so I figured I might as well take a four day weekend while I had the chance.

Except then a meeting I have to be at got rescheduled for this Thursday at noon.

And of course I didn't think about the fact that our monthly evening conference is Thursday night, which I have to go to.

I thought about just switching my day off, but Greg is off Thursday, too, so we decided to just make the most of it. He'll drop me off at work for my lunch meeting, go play for an hour or so, and then pick me up so we can go explore the new mall in Ridgeland that's opening this week. I saw the new bookstore on the news last night and it looks huge. Friday, I work in the yard and maybe throw some meat on the grill. And hopefully our brand spanking new Pinball game that has been ordered will come in the mail Friday, which will suck up the rest of my long weekend!

1 comment:

From the Doghouse said...

Meetings are evil. Hope y'all are able to squeeze as much as you can out of the day.