Friday, March 21, 2008

Props to the Peeps

Who's yo' peep? I'm yo' peep!

That's right. The winner of the 2008 Peep Show is... Basil's Peep Farm!!! (Insert Super Bowl winning cheer audio track here.) Here's the link to Sandi's announcement post, complete with pics of some of the seriously cool competition. The Larry Craig peeps should have gotten the most hysterically creative award. That's just darn funny.

And of course I forgot to take more pictures before I handed them over (for those who forget after a while of being showered with my totally impressive togetherness, I'm nothing if not ADD), but Sandi has a group picture on her site (click to enlarge) and I did have these two that I took when I emailed the llama to Sandi earlier in the week:



I didn't get a close up of the bull. Sorry.

Credits: Mom made the pig-peep. She rocks. This is why I took them to do at her house in the first place. As Greg put it, "So, it is hereditary..." Meaning the gooberiness, of course. The llama and the bull were both made by me. The llama was actually supposed to be a sheep and the bull started out as a horse, but sometimes Peeps have a life of their own and their inner llama/bull has to show through, so I went with the flow.

3 comments:

The Topiary Cow said...

Cow is in luuuuve. She thinks she'll adopt the pig-peep to take to the Land of Topiary, where he will reign over all the less-decorated Peeps.

Moo-peep-Moo!

Susan said...

Hey now, we don't discriminate against less-decorated Peeps around here. All Peeps are created equal, some just dress nicer than others!

And I visited Topiary Bunny at the bank again today. Introduced him to my hubby and everything!

Webmaster said...

There's nothing in the world wrong with gooberiness. Tell that man that he doesn't know what he's missing. This Peep festival was awesome.