Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Want My Autograph?

I'm a star!

Or at least I could be. I've been asked (read - was volunteered) to be an extra in a commercial. Or at least to do the screen test to see if they want me to be an extra in a commercial. And no, I don't actually get paid, it's for the medical practice I work for. Nobody else would do it so the lady in the office next to me and I were offered up. We're supposed to go to the screen test on Friday, although nobody has told us when or where. Maybe I won't be home sick with the ickies at that point.

3 comments:

From the Doghouse said...

Maybe you could be the sick person in the commercial?

The Topiary Cow said...

(Cow laughing at Dog's comment)

At least it would be true-to-life.

Moo!

Webmaster said...

Sweet. Can I have your autograph? :)