1. I'm so tired of vomiting I could... oh never mind.
2. I've come to hate taxes. I realize that's normal, but before I was married I didn't make enough money to care much.
3. We've planned to go to dinner with my in-laws tonight. I really really really want to go. I wonder if I can take my own Eggo and borrow a toaster...
4. We're leaving for a week at the beach in 2 1/2 days. I have to pack at some point. I think most of you know my feelings on packing, and the offer to pay someone to do it is still open. Normally this is an easy trip to pack for. Normally it's much warmer and I'm not pregnant.
5. I hope our beach house has a toaster. If not, I'm buying one at Walmart when we get there.
6. I bought a box of Boost shakes yesterday. First time I've bought those since I got sick six years ago when I started my ADD meds. Lost 30 pounds and bottomed out at 95. I'd just as soon not repeat that experience, thank you.
7. Earlier this week I received a hug bag of maternity clothes from a very generous cousin. I was so very excited, until I opened the bag and immediately realized that everything had been laundered in a very strong smelling detergent. Everything is now quarantined in the laundry room and in the process of being re-washed. But I'm still grateful for the clothes. Not that I'll ever need them at this rate.
8. Anybody willing to come to Gulf Shores next week to go with us to Bahama Bob's and order the crab stuffed baked grouper so I can have four bites without having to pay for the whole stupid thing?
9. I need to go fix myself some lunch. Waffle or ramen? Hard choice.
10. According to the sidebar on Facebook two of my friends think I'm dumb. Fess up. Which two of you is it? And I'm a little shocked that it's only two...