At the rate we're progressing, it'll be Christmas before I give birth.
I just knew we'd be told I was at 1 or 2cm today, but no. Nothing. She's moved "a little bit" down. Still have a long way to go. Dr. T was even talking deadlines today. She said they won't let me go more than about a week late, and if she doesn't get a move on we'll be scheduling for November 10. We go back next Tuesday. Dr. T didn't even suggest that she'd see us next week unless we come in before, she didn't see that happening.
She guestimated Tot was about 6.5lbs, but that's a big guess. Said she should be putting on about half a pound a week, so I could be looking at an 8lb or so baby.
In all honesty, I'm not in a rush. I'm probably the least anxious person when it comes to her arrival. I've waited a long, long, long time, a few more weeks won't matter. And I'm not miserable; I feel pretty darn good for 38 1/2 weeks. I'm willing to wait until she's ready or until Dr. T says it's time to force her out.