Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Bring on the Magic!


Ladies and Gentlemen, I present to you... the 2011 Magic Quarter.

Yes, I picked this beautiful piece of 1965 currency a little early, but being the idiot that I am I planned a road trip for opening week of March Madness and we need to roll coins before then. I've never picked a magic quarter this early, so maybe having it early will actually be better. We'll see. I waited until March 1 to make sure it would be a magic quarter.

And yes, that's my picture of the day for my 365 project.

I didn't post about last year's quarter because I barely got one picked and a bracket filled out, thanks in large part to having an infant and not having slept in four months. It fell during my blog hiatus. But I did have a quarter, and while I didn't win, I did come in second to Greg, which means I still beat Benji, which is all that mattered. I'm still 2-1 for wins and 3-0 against Benji.

Don't know the history of the magic quarter? Here's a link to previous posts on the subject.

No comments: