Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Random Things

We've rescheduled the garage sale for this weekend. Jen isn't going to be available, so we've moved it to our house. I'm very much looking forward to having less junk in my house a little extra cash, which will hopefully cover part of our gas on our upcoming trip to South Carolina!

This past weekend we had quite a bit of family time. In addition to finally getting to see my parents, we also went to a family reunion for my mother-in-law's family and had a fantastic time. They're all hysterical and I really do love hanging out with them. My mom's family reuinion is the weekend we're gone to South Carolina, and I'm ok with that. As much as I love them, that one is usually not nearly as much fun!

There's been an awful lot of baby talk lately, so I found it quite funny when I heard that Sharonda's middle sister is pregnant. Again. She had her first last October, this one is due in November. And yes, apparently it they planned it that way! She "announced" on Mother's Day. Better still, last week Sharonda's other sister also announced. She's due in February I believe. Sharonda's life just got a bit more difficult! Seems they've already started in on her about how they all need to have one at the same time. She informed them that she didn't want her kid to be part of the litter. Nice one. I need to write that down.

And speaking of little people, I get to go visit two of my favorite little ones next week! Not a moment too soon. I miss my boys tremendously. From what I've heard, Edwin is rather excited about the visit. This is going to be the longest week and a half EVER.

1 comment: