Monday, May 12, 2008

Talk About Hard to Shop For!

I've been charged with finding appropriate gifts for our graduating fellows, to be handed out at a reception next month. In the past we've usually special ordered either fine crystal hearts or a laser-etched anatomical heart crystal thingie. And yes, that's the technical term. Anyway, I need to find something with a cardiac/heart theme. I was griping about this task earlier, as shopping for this type of gift is waaaaay out of my comfort zone. I don't even know where to look, much less what to look for! And it's not like every schmancy gift shop in town has heart-themed stuff this time of year. Blah blah blah, gripe gripe gripe.

Then I realized that it could be so much worse. I could work in gynecology.

5 comments:

Supermom said...

ROFL!!!!!!!! Girl you are so crazy!

mayberry said...

Call National Awards in Jackson. Talk to Sam Sumrall.

From the Doghouse said...

I recommend this:

http://tinyurl.com/5f9tz

The Topiaryiest Bunny said...

Bunny thinks graduating fellows should be gifted with something edible.

Just her preference though. Carrot cake? Crispy greens?

Hippity-hop!

Webmaster said...

OK doghouse ... I think I'm gonna barf.