Thursday, December 15, 2011

Countdown

So I figured tomorrow I would start the 1 month countdown to MicroTot's due date, January 16. But yesterday Dr. T informed us that due to my age she didn't want me to go full term and we should go ahead and look at dates to induce the week before. We settled on January 11, so I guess the countdown is already underway. Less than a month to go.

We also talked about the fact that the nausea has returned, although not as bad as usual for me. She mentioned that this was usually a sign of "the end" and suggested I may go before then.

The next question of course is whether or not I'll dilate on my own this time. She'll start checking for that next week which will give us a better idea of what to expect. Thankfully I made a big dent in getting the nursery ready this week, so if he does get a wild hair to come earlier than the 11th I'm slightly more prepared! Now if I can just get the rest of my house cleaned...

2 comments:

Allison said...

Just save it for your mom! =)~

I think it's gonna be a December Tot.

Susan said...

I'm shooting for the 28th. Want to get through Christmas and give him time to bake some more. I'd rather go to the 11th than have a not-quite-done little guy!