Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Fun With Brides

Yesterday I got an email from Sharonda with a PowerPoint attachment. It was 8 pages of diagrams showing every stage of the bridal party's entrance, positions, and exits, complete with little people walking up and down the aisle.

Now please don't misunderstand me, we're not dealing with a Bridezilla here. We aren't expected to memorize them and as far as I know there isn't a quiz later. She created them so she could keep track and so that the person directing would have a reference. If I counted correctly, there's 22 attendants including juniors. Frankly, she's going to need a chart! Anyway, she sent it to me just to poke fun at herself and to illustrate how obsessive compulsive she is, which we already knew.
Just in case I get crazy busy and don't have any good pictures to post from the wedding festivities this weekend, I saw this as an opportunity to post some preview pictures.

So, here's me:



And here's Sharonda:



As a side note, she also included the church seating on the charts so she could lable where specific people are supposed to sit. On one row she had "readers." Well, it's pretty small text and when I first saw it I thought it said rednecks. I emailed her back and told her she needed more rows.

6 comments:

From the Doghouse said...

Sounds like she should be a coach; she's already got the playbook part figured out!

Webmaster said...

Make some sort of cheat sheet.

Susan said...

I was thinking I'd just draw the diagram on my hand and number the positions. You'd think I'd have this down, as much as I've had to do it!

mayberry said...

Rednecks! (Snicker)

Susan said...

Heh. Rednecks consider Snickers a food group. At least the ones in my family do. =)

mayberry said...

I would too....if I liked chocolate at the moment. Dang surgery ruined my taste for it!