5 Fantastic Things About This Week
1. Mom Joy - Mom's doctor said she's doing great, which means the rest of us are doing great!
2. School Joy - Monday was Edwin's first day of kindergarten, and Parker's first day of 1st grade
3. Birthday Joy - Dalton's on Wednesday and Casper's on Thursday
4. Blizzard Joy - The Clinton DQ is open again
5. Little People Joy - I get to hang with Parker and Dalton this weekend
6. Shuttle Joy - I got to see the shuttle landing, which went off perfectly
7. Winning the Battle Joy - I defeated MS Access this week. Well, defeat may be a strong word. But I beat it into submission. Somewhat. The war isn't over yet...
8. Bonus Mortgage Joy - We made the first monster house payment on Monday, less than 12 months (we hope) until we say gooooooodbye to Chase Home Finance!
Yeah, I'm not good at 5, but I figure we need all the joy we can get to offset some of the crappier parts of the week, so the more the merrier!