Sunday, August 5, 2007

Ian's Birthday

Ok, so I didn't forget Ian's birthday last week, I emailed his mom and even mentioned it to several people around here who think I'm a looney, but I didn't have a good picture at work and I didn't want to post a birthday message without it, and then we got home late and blah blah and it didn't get done. But luckily I got birthday party pictures from Lauren Friday, so I have one I can use!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Ian's now 2. I adore the child. For those who don't know the history, he's the son of two of my dearest friends, Lauren and Ed, and his older brother is my godson, Edwin. We visited them in South Carolina back in June and had an awesome time. I hate not seeing much of the boys, they really make life better just by existing. When we were there in June Ian's vocabulary consisted of about 5 good words, and Greg and I have assimilated those into our own vocabulary (he knows way more than 5, he just has 5 he likes a lot and chooses to use most of the time.) Those words are Up, NO, train, hotdogchips (that's all one word, and applies to any food) and Jupiter, which applies to every planet in the opening of one of the Star Trek series. He's a hoot. He's really smart, I think he just has a hard time getting words in over his brother! I do love those boys.

Ironically, this blog's beginning missed Ediwn's birthday by a week, so happy post-birthday to him. Here's his earlier party picture (and yes, Lauren produces clones.)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


My boys are all growing up. I'm going to go sit in a corner and cry now.

No comments: