Monday, September 1, 2008

Casper's Nightmare

He looks harmless enough, but for Casper having two interloper pups in his house at the same time is unacceptable. We've only had one knock down drag out fight, and Sam here won. I can't say he wasn't provoked... Molly is just trying to stay out of the way. She knows she a little dog in a house of big dogs. She did get a bath and little bit of a hair cut earlier. I've never had a dog that didn't mind a bath and would let me use the hair dryer on her. I was hoping Casper was taking notes, but I suspect he was just glad to see her getting tortured.

Tried to post this earlier but stopped to facilitate a 3-dog potty break and a transformer blew while we were outside. Entergy must be on the ball this morning because there was a truck on our street within about 10 minutes and the power was back on within 30. Let's hope that's our only outage.

1 comment:

From the Doghouse said...

Glad y'all survived (relatively) unscathed!