Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Whatcha Doing?

I think we all know what I'm doing right about now - enjoying a little quality time with the Tater Heads at the Mouse House. But I think it's worth mentioning that two years ago today I was doing stuff like this:









And hanging out with people like this:




As much as I'm enjoying vacation, it really can't compare to that day. Don't get me wrong, I never want to go through that again, but I'd never been happier than I was that day!

To my hubby of two whole years - you're the best thing ever and I love you bunches!

(And yes, for those who aren't familiar with the story, that's Ebay the Gnome.)

5 comments:

Stacey said...

Aww heck girl... happy anniversary!!

From the Doghouse said...

Awww, a tater-gnome wedding!

Happy anniversary!

clstigger said...

Happy Anniversary! Hope you enjoy your lunch at MGM and dinner at the Coral Reef. Oh the memories that brings back. I use to work very close to the Coral Reef.

black betty said...

happy anniversary, honey! those pics are great! hope you have a great day. :)

Webmaster said...

Look how beautiful you are! Congratulations on your anniversary!!