Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Great Googley Moogley! It's a Tater Head!

Greg shared this article with me. I'M SO STANDING IN LINE FOR THAT!!! (It's about halfway down the article. You'll see the picture.)

Forget this Mickey Mouse stuff. They need to create Mr. Tater Head World!

Gotta go home tonight and decide which tater I'm taking with me so I can go ahead and pack it. Gotta take your own tater so you don't take up too much room in the tater parts box with the actual head.

OH, and Lauren called me from Target yesterday. She found me a Tater Head pumpkin decorating kit. She was going to get me the witch. I have good friends.

2 comments:

Supermom said...

I can NOT see a Tater Head these days without thinking of you, lol.

Actually I have something new I just bought for my desk that reminds me of you constantly. I'll have to snap a picture when I come above water.

black betty said...

LURV me some tater heads! LOL!!