Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Emergency Preparations

I'm having a particularly horrible week at work. There will be worse weeks to come, and I know this, but the stars have aligned to make this one pretty horrendous in it's own right. How bad? Well, let's just say I felt the need to test and make sure I would securely fit under my desk curled up in a ball and have room to rock back and forth. My coworkers were a little concerned, but I just wanted to be prepared, as tomorrow will be the culmination of a week's worth of banging my head against my desk.

And just for reference, I think there's probably room for two under there. It's a pretty roomy desk and I don't have any side drawers or anything. Just saying, in case anybody else ever needs a spot.

2 comments:

mayberry said...

Good to know.

From the Doghouse said...

Costanza desk!

Hope things get better soon.