Friday, September 19, 2008

It's Official

You may remember how back in May, June, and July I was all in a panic getting giant reports done in preparation for a five year site visit we were having this fall. Well, ever since then we've been waiting... and waiting... and waiting to get the notification of the date for the visit.

Wednesday I had a meeting where I found out that I have to do a third big giant report to apply for a new program we want to start this year, and it's due in early November. Gulp.

Today I got the emails that our site visit has been scheduled for January. Double gulp.

If I seem to be insane over the next few months, just ignore it. I'm probably blogging from the state mental hospital.

3 comments:

From the Doghouse said...

Good luck!

The Topiary Cow said...

"I'm probably blogging from the state mental hospital. "

Oh, so you're the new arrival down the hall? Please stop by and say hello. Just look for the leafy greens.

Moo!

Webmaster said...

yearbookyourself.com

you gotta try this.

(consider it payback for sharing the book swap link)