Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Help Needed

I gotta get a bridesmaid dress altered, but I don't know where to take it. When I got my dress altered for Jen's wedding I took it to a place in Byram that her mother-in-law used, and they were fine. I just hate to have to drive down there now, since my current job isn't quite a flexible as my old one. Do ya'll know anybody closer, that's either open past 5 or on weekends? I'm nervous about just picking a place, since it is a rather nice gown and I really need them to do a good job! If it comes down to it I'll take it back to the lady in Byram, since she did a great job on my other one.

3 comments:

Webmaster said...

Post this question on the forums of MississippiMoms.com. Surely one or some of our site users can help you.

Supermom said...

What kind of fabric is it?

Susan said...

It's satin. Mostly just needs to be hemmed about 3 feet, unless I've expanded since I bought it, but it's got this weird train thing on the back that'll have to be dealt with.