Sunday, October 28, 2007

Welcome Baby Darah!

Sharonda's an aunt! Darah arrived Friday afternoon and weighed 9 pounds, 14 ounces. Dang. That's a big baby. Somehow I don't think they'll need those newborn clothes! She's quite adorable, though. Look at all that hair! Unfortunately they live on the coast so I probably won't actually get to see her until they come for Sharonda and Victor's wedding, but Sharonda sent pictures. Here's a picture of Darah:




And one of Darah with her Aunt Sharonda and Uncle Victor:

5 comments:

Stacey said...

Heehee! Chubby baby!!!

So I have to say this, because it's always fun... Darah weighs well over 3 times as much as Ace did when he was born :)

Susan said...

Seems crazy, doesn't it? She weighs nearly as much as I do! Ha!

Supermom said...

precious!!

mayberry said...

AWWW! I love babies!

Webmaster said...

Aw! What a sweetie!