Friday, October 5, 2007

My D's Are Missing.

Since returning from lunch I have been working on completing some paperwork for an event we held right before I left for vacation. I have printed off the roster portion 3 times already. Every time I print it I realize I left something off or needed to change something. Now I realize that there is an entire row of names missing. Specifically, all of the names starting with D or E. I have the one I printed for the event, and I have the one I printed today. Other than the handful of new people I added, the only difference in the two are the missing D's and E's. Perhaps they got tired of waiting and left. Perhaps someone stole them. I don't know. I just know they are missing. If you see any roaming around, let me know and I'll come retrieve them. I always knew the L's and M's where mischievious, but I expected better from the D's and E's.

3 comments:

Supermom said...

it's those darn Qs you have to watch

Webmaster said...

LOL
There be gremlins about..

Susan said...

Hey wait a minute, I AM a Q! (As in a Susie Q, at least to certain weirdos I hang with. Hi Lauren!)

And just to keep it honest, after revisiting the problelm this morning, the gremlins are really just me being stupid. Saved it as two different files before printing it the first time!