Saturday, April 5, 2008

Big Thanks

Thank you, Jennifer and Rob, for sharing your electricity and guest room with us last night. At 4:30am I certainly appreciated waking up half an hour closer to the airport. And Greg certainly appreciated having clean pants for his trip! Hope we didn't make too much racket trying to get out of the house. (And P.S. - I am now dog-nip to Casper, who immediately noticed I was wearing Eua D'Wrigley and spazzed.)

And thank you to the Entergy crew that had our power back on by the time I got home at 6:00 this morning. I was very happy to see the street lights on when I drove down our street! I've had a tremendous respect for the line workers since the ice storm we had when I was in 9th grade. Times like these they have a very crappy job, but they tend to do it very well!

4 comments:

Supermom said...

Spam strikes again! LOL!!

tigger was good!

Webmaster said...

I guess there's something to be said for captchas. Even if they're annoying.

Glad your power's back on!

clstigger said...

No problem dear...that's what friends are for. Glad you had a safe trip to Arkansas. Hope you have a safe trip back tomorrow.

Susan said...

Heh. I get a lot of those random comments but usually delete them immediately. Guess when I'm blog-less for a few days they do pile up! Funny that they always seem to come from the same people...