Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Memo to Jen

Memo

To: Jennifer

From: Susan

Re: Our Garage Sale

I realize it's almost two weeks away, but in light of the freeze last night I thought I should issue a reminder.

If there's snow, I don't go.

I don't care how much steaming hot chocolate is available. I don't care how yummy the cinnamon rolls are. I don't care how many blankets there are to wrap up in. I don't care how badly I want some of this junk out of my house. One hint of a snowflake this time and I'm staying home in bed!

5 comments:

clstigger said...

Oh you are not staying home. I'm having this sale for you and your co-worker! And besides I am kidnapping you and making you spending the night with me.

Susan said...

Oh don't even go there, you got crap to sell too! But spending the night on Friday is probably a good plan. That's awful early to have to drive across town!

The Topiary Cow said...

Cinnamon rolls and hot chocolate are enough to tempt Cow.

Get outta the way! Cow coming through!

Moo!

Webmaster said...

No kidding. Will those be for sale too?

Susan said...

Ha! One year it was so blasted hot that we had fans out on the carport during the sale. We decided we could have made a fortune selling cold drinks that day! I'd forgotten about that. Maybe snacks is a good idea...