Monday, March 9, 2009

Just For Stacey

Just because I know how much Stacey LOVES the billing department at UMMC, I thought I'd share some fun regarding the benefits office.

Apparently, despite doing all of the necessary paperwork on the day I left my job, I have no health insurance. BCBS doesn't even have the application to put me on Greg's insurance, and the lady in the benefits office that we gave the info to was MIA today. Did I mention that I have a rather extensive doctor's appointment on Wednesday, and no way for them to file it? Even if they get the application today, it takes 5-8 days to process it.

I'm looking forward to busting up in the office, where I have been a patient for ten years, and telling them that I'm uninsured, but should be reinsured eventually. Just sit on those charges for a while, maybe wait and file them next month...

2 comments:

tank said...

Insurance companies are a pain in the butt.

mayberry said...

Great timing huh?