Friday, March 6, 2009

Before I Get to My Trip...

First of all, the phone reception wasn't great at Disney, so the other two posts I emailed never made it through. Sorry. We didn't pay the $10 a day for InterWeb access.

Next, a little back tracking. When got home from work Friday we were greeted by this view in our front yard:



Yep, the tree guys came back and piled up the other half of the dead tree in our front yard. And yes, that's Greg in the middle. I'm happy to say that when we got home today, one week later, the mess was gone. I'm sure Greg has 18 voice mail messages from the guy wanting to get paid. Now ask me if he put my fence back up. No, better yet, don't. I don't need the raised blood pressure.

3 comments:

The Topiary Cow said...

That was one Enormous tree!

Moo!

Susan said...

Tell me about it. And that's the one my crazy pup was climbing to escape back in the fall!

From the Doghouse said...

Plain and simple: Replaced fence equals check!