Friday, February 8, 2008

Lost:: My Mind. If Found, Please Call...

Three different times today I've remembered something I had intended to post today, but was always off somewhere away from a computer when I thought about it. Every time I got back to a computer I would remember that there was something I wanted to post, but not had a clue what it was. While out looking at washing machines on date night at Best Buy tonight I remembered again and I was all, "OH YEAH! That's what it was. I so have to remember that when I get home!"

Nope. No idea. I'm fairly certain it was something funny, though.

Not that the fact that we spent our early Valentine's Day date night at Best Buy looking at washing machines that we have no intention of buying isn't funny enough in itself.

2 comments:

Supermom said...

yes, the fact that you spend date night looking at washing machines...is disturbing enough.

wait..at least you HAVE date night...

but you don't have a kid yet...

hmmm...ok, date night at Best Buy is sounding pretty good to me right now...

excuse me as I go pout

Susan said...

I made the comment at dinner that it should seem sad that we'd been reduced to date night at Best Buy and Walmart after a year and half of marriage, but the reality was that we had those kinds of dates when we were dating! They were more fun than the movies, and we didn't do bars at all. Where else do you go when it's late and you're just not ready to go home? We knew what time every electronics store and bookstore closed, and would hit Walmart after that!