Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Sigh

So two days ago Google was hating on me, blocking me from posting because I appeared to be a suspicious poster. No sooner than that fixed itself, our internal network decided to get revenge. It's now blocking all posting of comments or blog posts claiming I'm accessing a suspicious site. Well, I guess some of ya'll do qualify as suspicious (cough cough)...

They've done this before, only they blocked access to reading blogs at all. This time it's just posting. Except for MR's blog. I can still post there. Ironic. I guess Pluck is good for something (insert dripping sarcasm here). Granted, much of the time I don't actually log into MR's blog to read the comments because it's gotten too difficult (i.e. slow) to navigate. Heh.

Anyway, last time the block lasted less than two days. Today was day two, so we'll see if it's still being ornery tomorrow. If you don't hear from me all day, you'll know it is.

2 comments:

From the Doghouse said...

You've been blog-blocked?

Susan said...

Was. Not today. May be later. It's a whole new world every day...