Thursday, January 3, 2008

Clarification

To anyone walking by my house in the past 30 minutes who are now looking up the phone number for PETA:

I was not torturing an animal. I was trimming his nails. He can be a bit dramatic about such things. He can also be quite immature about it, such as when he finds a way to sit on all four paws so that I can't reach any of them. No animals were physically harmed during this process, although I'm sure the animal in question considers himself victimized and emotionally scarred. I have since given him a treat, making it all better.

3 comments:

Stacey said...

There is nothing in the world I would love to see more than your tiny little self wrestling a big ol' dog trying to give it a mani. Nothing more in the world.

Susan said...

My big ol' dog is a whopping 25 pounds, but he's scrappy. I'm scrappier. Plus I can sit on him.

Come to think of it though, I'd probably have the same fight if I tried to give Greg a mani. It's probably a boy thing.

From the Doghouse said...

Can I bring my dog over so you can give her a trim? Her nails are crazy.