Thursday, January 10, 2008

Status Update from UPS (The Saga Continues)

I got an email response from UPS on my missing package. They get points for timely response. The email begins:

"Thank you for your e-mail. I have checked the status of your shipment in our tracking system. Our records indicate that your package was last scanned on 01/03/08. Unfortunately, it has missed its scheduled delivery date."

Yeah. I knew that. That's actually exactly what I told you in my email. They just lost their points.

The email goes to inform me that I need to contact the shipper to initiate an investigation, since they will not send claims notifications to the receiver and all claims are settled with the shipper.

Anybody that thinks Victoria's Secret is going to initiate a claim on my $4 undies, raise their hand.

They are now in negative points.

5 comments:

mayberry said...

I'm sorry they lost your "draws"!

From the Doghouse said...

"You know, I've got some money for Christmas I wanted to spend here at Vicky C's, but if I can't even get the order I made delivered, guess I'll spend it somewhere else."

Supermom said...

I'm telling you... this is the same thing that happened to my cookbooks several months ago....

From the Doghouse said...

So THAT'S why I got those cookbooks delivered to me a few months ago. You've got good taste Supermom!

Now 'scuse me while I adjust my new $4 thong.

The Topiary Cow said...

So, you pay extra to get UPS to ship things because it's safer...but then they lose them and you have to do all the work of tracking, claiming, etc?

REAL negative points here.

Moo!