Thursday, January 10, 2008

File This

Boss #2 has only been working here a few months and has started keeping a file of things that make her appreciate working here. By that, I mean the really silly stuff she finds. Like the office furniture catalogs from the 1960's she found while going through a stack of papers left in her office; or the printout from the emergency preparedness slideshow we had to watch that lists eminent natural disasters in our state, including tornadoes, hurricaines, and deforrestation.

Today I sent her a form put in her file. The official form used to order ANYTHING from our printing department. You know, the "Requistion for Printing."

Yeah, I know I'm a big dork with an English degree, but I don't have a lot of faith in our printing department if they can't even spell "Requisition" correctly on their own internal forms.

3 comments:

Webmaster said...

Is Dilbert one of your co-workers, by chance? LOL

Susan said...

You would think. Actually, I think I worked with him at my last job at a downtown bank!

From the Doghouse said...

Here's my question. You need this form to print stuff. What happens when you run out of the form? You can't request new ones to be printed, because you don't have the form ...